1. Contact us early in the spring! Although this paragraph looks trite, it is true. During this time most of the hotels offer super deals! Discounts can reach up to 25-30%. The chance to snatch a resort at an a exceptional price falls only in March - April. Then the sales season ends. Of course offers with discounts continue to come further, though usually more modest - up to 15%.
2. Bonuses for regular guests. They are given not only by the hotels (in the form of additional services and even free nights!), but also by us. In addition in the general offer, we will also select a car for rent for you. A helicopter or a yacht can be provided for transport to your destination, which will considerably save your time and protect your nerves. Helicopter flight prices depend not only on the season, but also on fuel prices too. Therefore, we recommend preparing the entire travel routes completely at once.
3. Which islands are more profitable? We have repeatedly noted that during the season on Crete there are offers cheaper than, for example, in Santorini or Mykonos.
Of course, it depends on the hype of the destination. But in the Cyclades the season is shorter. Therefore, prices soar quickly and high.
Islands like Naxos, Milos, Paros, Tinos cannot boast of a variety of luxury resorts, so the prices there are somewhat lower. From the Ionian Islands, for authenticity and rationality, we would recommend Kefalonia. Corfu is definitely more expensive.
4. If you are vacationing with a large company, renting a sizeable villa will definitely be the best solution. With cooking it is also better to decide in advance and order a personal chef. They always know reliable suppliers of fresh products at competitive prices. This is an additional savings while maintaining high quality!
5. Last but not least, we would like to say separately that in Greece there are many popular places opened by local chefs with delicious and original food and wine list at reasonable prices. In addition, there are many excellent traditional taverns.
For example, the favorite place of our famous guests is the colorful taverns in the Kalivya region, close to Athens, where you can eat meat for a year ahead!
In case you are one of those who are tired of Michelin restaurants, we had a post about it!
5 Useful Tips how to save on luxury travel in Greece.